Saturday, December 12, 2020

Marching On

 

Marching into the Christmas Season

I cannot believe that Christmas is in just a few weeks. I must admit that with the pandemic it has been difficult for me to get into the holiday spirit. My heart is full of compassion toward those who have lost loved ones, jobs, and who are juggling the stresses during this time. 

So we all continue to march on!


I thought it would be fun to create a fused glass plate that has Santa Claus trudging through the snow with a few helpers to encourage him. It reminded me of a quote by Edwin Grover that for me warms my heart.

“Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows." 

 


I reckon as long as we continue to live mindfully, giving with our heart, thoughts, words, and actions then that Christmas spirit will always burn deep inside.

Ginger Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment