Friday, March 19, 2021

Spirit of March

 

A New Orleans Celtic Mardi Gras

 


I wanted to make something different for the month of March. Something that had a bold, cheerful, and joyful fun feeling. I gave it a bit of thought and remembered when Mr. Sawdust and I lived in Biloxi, Mississippi. We would take weekend trips to New Orleans. 

Oh what fun we had and what great Cajun food we devoured!

 
I made this Celtic stained glass panel with the spirit of New Orleans, I used specialty Celtic cathedral glass which is gold and green with a purple glass to fuse the themes together. 
 

 

The center has a Celtic Tri-Circle Bevel Cluster with 30 pieces of beveled glass framing the entire window. 

 

 

This handmade stained glass window has several rainbows splash across the room when the sun shines on the bevel pieces. If you love to decorate with bold splashes of color, enjoy Mardi Gras, or want to add some Celtic flare, this window would be a perfect addition. It is available for purchase on the Etsy shop.

 

How do you celebrate the month of March? I would enjoy reading in the comments below.

Ginger Dawn

 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment